The kWAD is the most dependable & portable military-grade power-on-demand storage device available. This powerhouse offers advanced delivery of alternative energy that is easily captured and stored in a surprisingly portable and quiet device that’s about the size of a standard briefcase. The less than 30 pound, self-contained unit is engineered to dependably deliver the power needed, when and where needed—in extreme-condition tactical and field operations.
With its rugged design and high-performance engineering, the kWAD is specifically crafted for the military, utility and emergency markets. Without a doubt, the kWAD was demanded for the mission, built to military-grade specifications—thus dependably delivering the power required to successfully fulfill the mission.
kWAD’s proprietary design and patent pending technology is what sets it apart from the competition…if you dare to think it even has any!
- Compact, portable and complete solar power storage/generation system
- Recharges using Solar energy, AC or DC. Continuously recharges from Solar while in use
- Designed to meet Mil-STD-810G for extreme environments, providing power when and where needed without infrastructure during emergencies or in remote locations
- Extremely lightweight for ease of portability (less than 30 pounds)
- Ultra-quiet for stealth-like operation
- Battery capacity on full charge of 500 watt-hours. Additional models will be available at higher & lower capacity levels
- Multiple units will auto-synchronize when connected in parallel—increasing stored energy and available power
- No set-up required
|AC Power Output||500W Continuous — Dependable performance over entire Operational Temperature Range|
|Operational Temperature Range||-40 to 70C (-40 to 158F) — Optimal performance under extreme conditions|
|Solar Cell Charge Time||6-8 Hours —High-efficiency solar cells are fully integrated|
|Battery Capacity||540+ Watt Hours —High-capacity Lithium Ion batteries|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP67 —Rated for extreme conditions|
|Output, AC||120 +5/-10 VAC|
|Output, DC||Qty 4 USB type A connectors, 5V@2A ea.
Qty 1 USB type C connector, 5V@3A ea.
Qty 1 connector, 13.8V@10A (up to 13.8V@14A if no 5V load)
|USB Outputs||Qty 4 USB Type A charge only/Qty 1 USB Type C charge and communications|
|Input, DC||10-80 VDC/External PV panel|
|User Interface||Color LCD with projected capacitance interactive touch-screen|
|Wireless Networking Capable||Wi-Fi; Cellular; Bluetooth|
|Unit Weight||Approximately 30 lbs. (final weight varies depending on options chosen)|
|Unit Size||Approximately 24" x 18" x 6"|
kWAD is designed and manufactured in the USA
Product features, appearance and design specifications are subject to change without notice.